– JULY 2021 –
The 5 reasons taking our time saves you time and money and improves your progress
It’s understandable that as a patient, you want to get on with your physiotherapy treatment as quickly as possible and it would be easy to think that starting straight away will be the best use of your money. This simply isn’t the case. Rushing into a treatment program, without first taking the time needed to fully understand your medical history and lifestyle impact to this point, could mean longer therapy time and costly progress delays for you.
The discovery time we invest upfront saves you time, money and frustration in the long run. When you work with our team at Active Edge Physio, here’s 5 of many benefits you will receive:
- You will never feel rushed by us. Ever been to a medical appointment that feels like you’ve collided with a cyclone and you’re rushed along without having adequate time to explain and share everything you need to about your symptoms and condition? We’ve seen it time and again and this is something we avoid at all costs.
- We go at your pace, working with you to learn what you are comfortable with and what next steps are needed to be able to progress at the pace that’s right for you.
- Your goals are of the utmost importance and unique to you. Building a comprehensive picture of your goals, and continually checking in with them to ensure they still align with you and your physical ability, means we stay alert to anything that might need changing along the way. In contrast, when you work with someone rushing, they won’t have this flexibility to adapt and you could find yourself paying for a treatment plan that was not as effective as it could have been.
- Engaging in an open line of communication, knowing you can trust us and that we are here for you will make a huge difference to your mindset and emotional wellbeing throughout your healing journey. You matter to us and you deserve to be heard. You are far more likely to progress well with a positive mindset regarding your treatment plan.
- Your body can’t be neatly sectioned off into compartments; your whole body is in union in terms of your treatment plan. We see the whole body rather than individual areas to strengthen, support or heal. When we focus on one area of your body to develop through physio, we always take the time to look to see how it impacts the rest of your body and your daily life too. This means we are quick to identify any potential knock-on effects that need addressing and alter your treatment plan accordingly.